Residential Pest Services
When you need safe, effective residential pest control with a minimum of toxicity and a maximum level of safety and peace of mind, we have you covered!
- Direct access to our managers – no answering service
- Ecologically focused pest control
- Money back guarantee
- Home Protection Plans
- Free Estimates
- Safe, highly effective, and affordable!
When you sign up with BBD Pest Services, you are partnering with a leader in reliable, highly effective pest management services for Halifax, Dartmouth, and surrounding communities. Our Home Protection Program provides year-round, proactive pest exclusion to protect your home from carpet beetles, spiders, wasps, rats, mice, sowbugs, silverfish, ground beetles, centipedes, millipedes, fleas, earwigs, cockroaches, and ants.
As a Home Protection Plan customer, you will receive a custom monitoring and control program to prevent pest infestations, plus state-of-the-art pest prevention and control by a licensed pest control technician who will arrive in an unmarked vehicle to perform inspections and treatments throughout the year.
- Spring and Summer: A thorough inspection is performed on the interior and exterior of your home to evaluate your current situation and treat any existing pest problems. If necessary, a protective physical barrier will be applied around the exterior to prevent insects from gaining access to your home.
- Summer and Fall: Another inspection will be performed with special attention to wasps and bees. If necessary, a technician can also perform another inspection and treat for any new infestations. If an exterior protective barrier is needed, it will be applied at this time.
- Fall and Winter: An inspection is performed that focuses on potential problems with rodents who typically seek shelter in homes during winter months. The technician will implement necessary preventive measures so that your home does not become a haven for rats and mice.
Regardless of the season, you can rest assured that your home will be treated for any current problems and secured with protective physical barriers and the sealing of potential entry points.
Should you experience a residential pest control emergency between seasonal visits, BBD Pest Services will come to your home within 48 hours of your call at no additional cost to you. Please note that, depending on circumstances, there may be additional costs associated with pests not covered under the Home Protection Plan.
Do you have Bed Bugs? Please visit our website at BBD Thermal Remediation for more information!